We are delighted to reopen on Wednesday the 3rd of March and are eager to provide your hair with the most beautiful iinn treatments.
Currently, we are working hard to schedule your appointment as soon as possible and we ask for your patience. We look forward to meeting you again at our salon and let spring toss through your hair.
For the safety of us and our customers, we perform a health check upon arrival and apply the RIVM guidelines.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from each other, in front of the salon and in the salon.
- Come to the salon alone. A minor child and people who require assistance due to a disability may be accompanied to the salon by one adult.
- Stay at home if you have any of the following complaints: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, elevation (up to 38 C °), or fever.
- Stay at home if someone in your house has a fever (from 38 C °) and/or symptoms of shortness of breath.
- Wash your hands immediately upon entering the salon and wear a mouth mask.
- In case of a face treatment, mouth masks can be removed temporarily.
- Always follow the instructions of the personnel.
- Pay contactless as much as possible (pin or mobile).
Aveda: Discover the art and science of pure flower and plant essences. We believe that nature is the best beauty artist of all…. read more
iinnDEX: View our Treatment Menu & Pricing
Monday, Wednesday and Friday:
09.00 am – 06.00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday:
09.00 am – 09.00 pm
09.00 am – 05.30 pm
*closed on all Dutch national holidays